View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:41 AM   #8
Callum1971

Well i went with the 3.2 with 67,000 miles & I'm picking it up tomorrow

I decided to give myself a budget & stick with it (which is why i didnt go with the later model) also if i'd have spent more you'r then getting in to 911 maserati spider or Merc slk amg55 money & i proberbly would have bought one of those instead.

But the Porsche badge pulled at my heart strings as it always has & I decided to keep a little money in my bank account & be sensible ! It's my first porsche & it has bags of main dealer history stamps (every 10,000 miles) & reciepts for clutches o rings discs etc so hopefully it'll be ok & if i enjoy owning it I'll maybe sell it in a year or two anyway & buy a 911.

The one thing i've learned is that any car is a risk & you just have to get your head down be as sure as you can about the vehicle & the seller & then be big enough to accept that if it goes wrong you have to pay for it... (hopefully i wont be eating those words).

If i do any mods for now it'll be lights & wheels & tyres only it's actually in beautiful original condition but I'll do some upgrades, It came with a private plate too (not sure if i like it) but I have my own to put on it if i decide to take it off.
Callum1971 is offline   Reply With Quote