View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
JAAY

Yes and no to all the questions. The headers are designed to face the other way so they won't work. 996 stock airbox does not fit in our location. I was able to use the 996 maf housing though. I don't know why he is using stock cats. After it is in there all perfect there is still some sort of maf reading issue. It reads correct but the calculations are off I'm guessing just from the intake length and all that could vary with that. The ipd is worthless in my opinion. I have the same tuning issues as he did. So do others. Some choose to put a resistor in line on the maf. I have used piggybacks before and work well for me. To do the dme I just had mine reflashed. Otherwise you need the alarm and key fob to match. You have to switch harnesses also to fit our dme location. Even if all is done correctly the motor does not match up our intake setup and that is why I think people have some of these issues.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote