View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
mile2424

Very nicely optioned 2000 S, thoughts and opinions please.....

So I found a very nicely optioned 2000 Boxster S. The mileage is a little high, but still relatively low for these cars at 77k. The color is Polar Silver, yes Polar, and not Arctic Silver. It has a full boxster red leather interior with black carpets. Heated Front Seats Package, Seats with electrical height length and backrest adjustment, Left and Right, Memory function driver's side, Traction Control with ABD (active brake differential) With on/off switch, Sport Touring Package which includes Litronics and a few others I believe, Pioneer sound system, sport exhaust with the holes in it, full AeroKit II, speedster bumps, carbon fiber package, not sure which one, but it has a couple pieces on the doors, steering wheel, center console, and door sills. The seller also has optional oem hard top and 18" carrera light wheels. They are asking 18.5k right now. I have not seen this car in person yet because it is about 4 hours away but I am thinking it sounds worth it to go look at. Overall seems like a ton of nice options, with a rare and desirable color combo. Assuming all would check out in a PPI, what kind of price would you guys a car with this many options would go for?
mile2424 is offline   Reply With Quote