View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #28
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
You guys are forgetting one thing, sure he paid alittle more than most would for his boxster but damn it, everyone here knows that once you take her through some hard curves on a mountain side road, any trouble or costs seem to slip your mind.

In my opinion the boxster should have never dropped past 15k but hey, the economy probably had alot of to with the difference between what you can pay for a boxster and what your willing to pay for a boxster in this economy.

trust me, after afew spirited drives witht he top down, you'll probably think to yourself "I'd of paid 15k for my baby." Enjoy it, keep up the maintaince. Use 9 quarts of 0w-40 Mobile or Royal Purple (my pref.) every oil change between 10k - 15k miles and you'll be set. if you have any technical questions, you know where to ask.

Also, my 2 cents, If you do all that money vs miles stuff, you'll probably take the fun out of owning which ever boxster you end up buying, likely you might start to drive slower and turn at beyond slow speeds cause you'll be worried about wearing down your tires and brakes and you'll constantly end up working out numbers in your head,
"How often should I drive it cause more mileage will ruin my resale value and blah blah blah car becomes a garage queen and is only takin out of the garage for "special occasions" and you end up looking like a jerk among your neighbors who watch you wash her every weekend but never drive it"

Besides, you'll be helping the economy, the seller could buy alot of xmas gifts with that money

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg

Last edited by CJ_Boxster; 11-18-2009 at 10:33 AM.
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote