View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #15
JFP in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Raby
One of my Clients made a visit to the facility here... Shortly after that he posted positive comments here on 986 forum as well as PPBB, infact it was the same post on both boards.

The "High Sheriff" over on PPBB had his post deleted almost immediately, when he asked why there was no explanation.. Here on this forum a few days later someone aslked where the post had gone, so I made a fairly firm post about it and how unfair it was since the poster was not anything more than a purchaser with an opinion after seeing what we were doing first hand. I continued to post on PPBB..

Then, after THREE MONTHS the head honcho from PPBB gets on a power trip after he finally sees my comment here and sends me an email "asking" me not to post there again.. I sent a reply of apology and tried to make everything right, he never replied...

Thats OK.. I have a plan. (Marines always do)
Jake, I've always looked at having my posts deleted as a badge of honor.......... By-the-by, did you catch the "longest tread in history" on PPBB about how to use a crows foot extension on a torque wrench? It literally went on for days..................
JFP in PA is offline   Reply With Quote