View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 06:29 PM   #3
teacher

oil leaks

I was lucky, they checked out the car good while it was still under warranty, here's the deal:

I was about to buy the car from Mercedes of South Bay, which I did, they held me there, captive in a way, to get my measly 2002 MR2 details, does it run good? all that...so I rode in the car, sound, everything good, but he directional signal stuck, no signal...they said at Mercedes okay just go with them under warranty, so I did...anyway you expect a a bad story, but they checked out my car big time at Porsche! Under warranty they smacked up the RMS, did the deal with the clutch and worked on the windows (up/down when the top is down) and a coolant leak and I was amazed that they were so honest, so they showed me the bill: over $2800 of work down under warranty...goooood people, they could have blown me off, not telling me about the RMS or anything else, and no prob since and I even have a 2 year/24,000 warranty on the work, go tell! and I asked Toyota, the MR2 I used to own for service, lies all around, point is German cars run great as they say, and it's a point of pride to do good business, thanks Pacific Porsche, you pimped my used ride!
teacher is offline   Reply With Quote