View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
Quickurt

Thanks everyone - GREAT pics, Jump, but I'll still argue AGW with you!
It's really a shame, I shoot medium format real film, 60 x70 mm negatives - 120 roll film, but then I have nothing to post. Digital still gets nowhere near that quality for full scale enlargements, but does post. I guess I'll have to shoot one with digital and one with the Pentax 67?
I'm going to ship my camera equipment to Germany. The last time I flew with it, I carried it on, as no way I'm trusting my equipment to baggage handlers, and it took a threat to kick the TSA inspector's ass to keep him from trying to DISASSEMBLE MY LENSES! Okay, I had no film in the cameras (and mailed it all home) so I could open the camera bodies for them (one for color, one for B&W). But, excuse me, you can remove the lens covers from both ends and LOOK THROUGH THEM! Oh, noooooooo, "you could have something inside there, I need to be able to TAKE THEM APART and inspect them."
If my daughter had come to the airport with me, I would have called her and had her come back, get the equipment and ship it to me. NEVER AGAIN!
I'm lucky I didn't end up in jail because I literally told the jerk I was going to kick his ass if he didn't put my lenses down. :troll: <- I really look like that when I'm MAD!

Last edited by Quickurt; 10-12-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Quickurt is offline   Reply With Quote