View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
RandallNeighbour

yellow/cloudy headlamps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUV-Truck-Car-Headlight-Cleaner-Restorer-Renewer-Polish_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1 262QQcategoryZ33710QQihZ014QQitemZ330119770792QQtc Zphoto

I tried Plexus on a friends' headlamps and it helped a little, but didn't clear them up. Then I went to eBay and saw this auction.

This stuff works great! Bought it for a friend's 9 year old Lexus and it cleared up the cloudy and yellowed headlights with two coats. Tried it on another friend's car since I had extra and they just happened to ask me the same day I did my first friend's car and it worked even better on her car.

Comes in a tiny plastic jar like your gal might get with cosmetics in it. You can do about three car's headlights with two coats with one 5.95 jar.

I haven't tried it on a porsche because my lenses are nice and clear and almost new-looking, but I am sure it will work fine. Check it out if you have a vehicle with aging plastic headlamp lenses.

BTW, I'm betting this stuff will work on badly yellowed rear plastic windows and is 1/4 of the price of a spray can of Plexus... which I seem to use repeatedly about every three months on my plastic window.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote