Thread: 3.6 boxster
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #14
meerzee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxferran
Andy, I do. I want to put something else on it, but I really havent found anything worth buying that is reasonably priced. I don't want the typical race/mesh style wheels like I have on my boxster.

I may even powdercoat the chrome ones, they are incredibly well made wheels, and the quality is amazing. But since they do not fit anything but the porsche, I may have a tough time selling them.

We will see what happens.... and by the way, my wife must not notice that there is a different porsche in the garage, because she hasn't said anything about selling one or the other!
Will they fit a 997 turbo or GT3? I could talk to my BIL and see if he has any remote interest in them. They are definitely very nice wheels. You cannot beat the fact that your better half has not said anything about em.....you must be taking good care of her or she is so happy about your amazing daughter, that she has failed to worry about such things! Best of luck my friend.

BTW,
Did you notice I finally added a small signature with my Box in front of my new Grande Maison home.....? LOL ---- took the pic yesterday. I actually drove my Box yesterday and today. Heck with using 6th gear, I am getting killer gas mileage on the Causeway! Hope to see you on the roads soon man, I pass your subdivision all of the time when exiting the bridge....

Brew pub run soon?