View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
cbenitah

997 GT3 Bumper on your 986

Today when I drove to get lunch I saw a very nice 997 GT3 RS in Black/Orange. Mean looking car. I stood next to him at a red light and reved my engine for fun, and so did he. Wow, mine sounded like a little vespa compared to his beast. Anyways, on the way home I saw another GT3 RS in orange, and thought to myself. It must be a sign for a bumper upgrade. I really like the GT3 bumper and so do many of you out there. Well, who wants to convert the entire front end to make your car look like a 987. To much money and time if you ask me, but how about a smarter solution that requires one fabrication to be made, except for getting the bumper and the lights. I am talking about the front bumper made for our lights in case I lost you (which is shown in the first picture)

The Boxster Headlight Cover but with a filled hole instead of a cut out one. I am sure someone here works with something that could make this and then sell to us that would like one. Not saying that I really want this but think about it at least. Could be pretty good looking.

ok, this was my try to make a modification that I dont think too many thought about..

Any thoughts?

*youth is wasted on the young*

Photos of my Boxster S

Painted center console, artic silver
, De Snorkle, 18" Carrera lightweight - 285-30-18 - Fabspeed Exhaust

http://www.cristopherbenitah.com/boxster.jpg

Last edited by cbenitah; 02-20-2008 at 09:20 PM.
cbenitah is offline   Reply With Quote