View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 AM   #13
Brucelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggtown
Agreed, im not debating that I had illegal stuff (he pulled out a tint checking meter he slid over the glass) and my license plate frame is the same one as in all the pictures and has been on my cars for 3 years now. My only gripe is that I got pulled over in the first place. There were much more important things around than my windows (speeders, no plates, the list goes on). I looked at the violation sheet I got with an envelope to mail my money, and some of that stuff is ridiculous. 10 dollar fine for no seatbelt, 80 bucks for the license plate, 90 for the tint (i should just go get 5% now, in for a penny, in for a pound), and other odd amounts. I've only been pulled over 3 times not including this time and never had any comments on any of that stuff and never got a ticket, just a warning for going 10 over, no front plate, and illegal neons (on my BMW). So I consider myself a safe and proper driver (thats being pulled over once a year basically). Just bad timing to get near a bored cop with half an hour to kill (ya, it took about that long).

You play, you pay.

Sorry, that is the way it is.