View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:28 PM   #12
meerzee

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerzee
I called him back on this. Well, turns out he called around for replacement tires and found out they were like ~$400 each retail, so he is "going to put something on them for now" (because he cannot locate PZeros in town) --- IN DALLAS??? (How is this possible?) and then give me $1000 cash to put brand new PZeros on them when I get it. (so basically just paying for the tires)

Any other reason he would be lying? Anything else that could have caused the problem? Anyone know anything else I should be asking or checking on this?

Thanks!
The more I think about this, the more nervous I am getting. My awesome autobroker (dealer) from St. Louis actually has someone in Dallas right now (for an auto auction) and he is going to call, find out where this "Driver" is and have his own guy check on my car personally....I hope it all checks out and it is not damaged sitting in some bodyshop somewhere.....Now that I think about it all, I am about to fly to Dallas and drive it home.....Anyone in Dallas want to drive it home for me?
meerzee is offline   Reply With Quote