Thread: Boxster in shop
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
markab986

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche986spyder
They should change your oil & filter while they are at it. If not they will most likely just top it off. I just had mine done back in July and had them replace the clutch. But that really depend on how many miles are on your car/clutch. May want to change the flywheel too, but that's just even more money to add on.
Thx.

I will go in tomorrow morning and "bug them". I know they are professionals, but I don't want to have to tear it down again and put in a clutch/PP and/or flywheel any time soon (I tend not to be hard on clutches, personally )

I’m sure they don’t want some AR owner in bugging them, but I already told the salesman that depending on my treatment with this car, that it will be the litmus test if I shell out the $$$ for a new turbo (or something equivalent) in a couple years. (They probably hear this everyday, but...I love this car, and don't think they want to alienate any future business) They have treated my very professionally.

Car has ~30k on it and according to the service records, no clutch or flywheel replacement (or RMS) just your usual PM & service.

markab986 is offline   Reply With Quote