View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:27 PM   #2
bigb

Kinda weird answering my own query. I'd tried searching on the forum before creating the thread, but couldn't find anything. Turns out, three letter words (which "bra" is) are not acceptable search terms. So, a search for "bra clips" (without the quotes) would actually only search for clips, and "nosebra" doesn't return anything.

Anyhow, after much ado, I did a search for "nose bra" (this time with the quotes), and that returned the results I was seeking. This thread has very good info :
http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2232&highlight=nose+bra

While it didn't help me specifically with the clip info, it showed me where to go. I went to colgan's website (www.colgancustom.com), tried looking for the clips in the accessories etc -- couldn't find anything. I saw their ph number listed, so gave them a call. Even though the clips aren't a listed part, they are sending them over. I am just recording this info here to let folks know that my query was resolved (thanks to the forum!), and coz it just might help someone who tries the same search terms I did
bigb is offline   Reply With Quote