Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #41

Rims

Hey thanks guys for the compliment. Next mods will probably be rocker panels, clear headlights and exhaust. If I get the exhaust changed out, I may take it to have the car tuned since it's a performance related mod. I was thinking about changing out the front bumper but I've gotten to appreciate the simplicity of the stock front bumper now and have decided not to upgrade at the moment.

As for the rims, they are Miro rims...19x10's on the rear and 19x8.5 on the fronts. We sell them for $1850 shipped (includes 14mm spacers for the rears plus proper wheel bolts). Please PM me if your interested.

Last edited by trieullionaire; 12-22-2008 at 10:18 AM.
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #42

Youtube vid

Hey guys,

I don't get too many opportunities to video the car (as I am usually the one driving it) but here is a short (very short) video of it in motion. And no, probably won't see to many vids of me driving it either as I am not a very good looking fellow to begin with Have a good one.

Cheerios,

Trieullionaire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQNEJltfdxQ
trieullionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #43

Trieullionaire,

I thought I recognized your ride at St Armands. We may have crossed paths,( I had the grey '02 Boxster S w/ the Aerokit II and GT3 seats). Your car looks very good in person, those wheels really set it off. Good job!

SRQ Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote