Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #21

put me on that same list heiko I'm another lost case, I mean hair lol and homeboy, I will do that will be my first long trip Im pretty sure more pcars are showing up

bebeto986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #22
Homeboy981

Garage
@bebeto986, you are on the list!

See Ya Soon!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #23

Garage
Houston Texas chiming in!!

Age008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #24
Homeboy981

Garage
Exclamation We are meeting again!

NORTH TEXAS BOXSTER ENTHUSIASTS ARE MEETING AGAIN ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1st at NOON to 3:00! Mark it on your Calendar!

Our first two meetings have been a HUGE success! Thanks to the members of this Forum! So, HERE WE GROW AGAIN!

NTBE has OVER 25 members NOW, and hopefully MORE that will SHOW, so many we outgrew our ability to meet at member's houses….

Therefore, Top Speed has INVITED US to THEIR LOCATION at:

TOP SPEED PRO-1 PERFORMANCE
4109 BILLY MITCHELL DRIVE
ADDISON, TX 75001
TEL: 972-233-0888

Top Speed has a great facility for us. Tons of open space and plenty of room!

We have also negotiated a REALLY SPECIAL PRICE on:

***Short Shift Kits***
***Cat Back Exhaust Systems***

Top Speed has agreed to a price is SO LOW we CANNOT ADVERTISE IT!! But when you see the it, you WILL BE IMPRESSED! Available ONLY to NTBE members!!!! We worked hard to get you the BEST PRICE….so, it's GOOD to be a member now, huh?

Top Speed Pro-1 has committed to reserve plenty of space for us to meet AND reserved precious high-quality GOODIES for our members! We GOT YOU REALLY GREAT DEALS!!! Lower than you WILL FIND ANYWHERE, period! So don't hesitate to get your Christmas Gifts NOW!

About the MEETING:
We will of course marvel at the mods our members have done to their Boxsters, you should see some of 'em! It may give you an idea or two, or three!

We will be doing FREE Brake flushes - B.Y.O.F. (Bring Your Own Brake Fluid), make sure it is DOT4, and arresting noisy suspension components too. Whew! It is going to be fun and busy! Our members have volunteered 2 Motive Power Bleeders, so no waiting! AND those pesky "squeaks" will be a thing of the past - with a tried and true remedy, a shot of WD-40.
HINT: It takes knowing the "right place" to shoot the WD - so if your car's suspension sounds like and old door - NOW is the time to renew it! We will even provide the WD-40! All you have to do is show up! Yeah NTBE!

While we are taking care of repairs, you may have the opportunity to meet the nice folks at Top Speed! So come say, "Hi" to John and George - let them KNOW you are with North Texas Boxster Enthusiasts and tell them, "Thanks for having us!" See what other deals they can scare up for ya! Please respect their property by not doing burn outs and leaving trash!

There is NO COST. You CAN HELP TOO, or feel free to watch AND IF YOU KNOW THE PROCEDURE…lend advice or a hand.

IF you are in DFW on Saturday, December 1st, 2012, be here for our get together, (if you're anywhere else….BE HERE INSTEAD). It'll be WORTH the trip!!!

There is NO COST TO BE A MEMBER EITHER! Just go to http://986forum.com and "Join Us" by going to the 'COMMUNITY' Menu, and then selecting 'SOCIAL GROUPS', from there just click to add yourself to the membership!

As American Express says, "Membership HAS it's privileges" - EXCEPT WE ARE FREE AND EASY!

We will have PLENTY OF ROOM but DO TRY to park together so we can get a group shot of all the Boxsters!

And remember, the FIRST RULE about BOX Club is….TELL EVERYONE about BOXSTER Club!

Stay safe out there!
Kenny a.k.a. KennyBoxster, Founder
Mark a.k.a. Homeboy981 - cause I buy a lot of homes, Co-Founder

P.S. This is ONE EVENT you DO NOT want to miss! See Ya!
Old 11-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #25

Garage
I am bummed guys, I will be working that day. Oh well, let me know about the exhaust and short shifter. I may have to drive over to Topspeed on another day.
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #26

Garage
To better accommodate our members, we have moved to original date of Dec 1 to Dec 8.

RSVP before Dec 7
When: Saturday, December 8, 12:00-3:30pm
Where: 4109 Billy Mitchell Drive Addison, TX 75001
What: Brake fluid flush & Suspension lubrication workshop
NOTE: BYOF (Bring your own fluid) 1 Liter of DOT4 (Recommended ATE Super blue or gold) Mark and Randy have volunteered their professional power bleeders!

Kenny Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote