Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #21
Engine Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spine911
Hey Jake,

Where are those dyno reports you promised us (re: exhaust performance) weeks ago?? I can't wait to see them.
Might as well post the exhaust dyno reports, with the build up report, timing DVD...etc...etc.
I just love it when you keep on teasing us...lol..
I keep gathering data...

All of this is very controversial, and lots of people whine and complain and try to find something wrong with the testing, so I MUST have absolutely conclusive information when we post anything publicly.

The exhaust testing info may not be posted at all, because it contains some very interesting info that might create situations with vendors that I'd rather avoid.
Lets just put it this way, both our test cars are now running stock mufflers after having near every system available installed onto them in the past 6 weeks.

Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote