Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2004, 04:29 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Subanez
Supercharged Boxster

Before I ask this question, I am going to guess that nobody on this board has done it, otherwise I would have heard about it long before now.

After the investments, the loan repayments, bills, and the IRA are all taken care of each month, I still have disposable income kicking around, gaining weight.

I've seen stuff online, I've heard rumors through the porsche world that its possible, but what I am wondering is if anyone has supercharged their Boxster.

I figure it this way...I could trade in the Boxster in a few years for a new Boxster S or perhaps a 911, but I could also save up for a bit, and when the time comes, repaint the Boxster, and send it away to get a professional Supercharger kit installed. It will easily push over 300 HP, and would solve the "this-car-needs-more-HP" problem that we all seem to agree on. Also, I'd have a pretty rare car, that would be smokingly fast, and would be my very own.

Am I crazy? Let's discuss.

:chicken:

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Subanez is offline   Reply With Quote