Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2019, 02:31 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
You can be bothered, as evidenced by your sophmoric comments. Let me guess: You're a twenty-something soy-boy still living with your parents. working in a coffee shop to afford the car repairs for which you're incapable of performing. A poser. Be sure to let us know when you have to sell your car because you can't do your own oil change. :ah:

A troll is someone who makes a comment to get a rise out of others. I believe in what I say, and could give less than two ****************s what you think about me (it's none of my business). You're the troll, and I'm not biting. :dance:

Fishing? Sad? Warrior? You're such a pussy you're afraid to stand behind a belief system. So... go ahead... reveal your position, or GTFO. :chicken:
Actually, by replying, you DID bite!

Blackcloud now is out of this thread. He decided not to get into the gutter with us, and good for him.

Regarding his original post and what topic is permitted: He may have been wrong about that, but you're actually violating the forum rules.

1: No Flaming.

6: No profanity.

We can have heated disagreements without being hostile.

Last edited by piper6909; 05-12-2019 at 03:12 PM.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:34 PM   #142

Quote:
Rabies. MAGA dunce cap. That is funny, and brought a smile to my face. Seriously. Some good natured ribbing.

I'll backtrack on the scum comment, but just a bit. I'm talking about illegal alien scum. You know, some ****************er who doesn't give two ****************s of complying with the immigration laws of the United States. Yes, them. Scum, and scourge. Your veiled reference that that comment-type being associated with something more sinister? Wrong. I'm not completely apathetic. Just a bit.

Cheers!
Thanks! I like a good-natured ribbing too!

So, to help me understand your position better, are ALL lawbreakers scum to you?
Old 05-12-2019, 04:22 PM   #143
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post

So, to help me understand your position better, are ALL lawbreakers scum to you?
Oooohhhhh........ good question!
I love a little challenge of the paradigm! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:12 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Oooohhhhh........ good question!
I love a little challenge of the paradigm! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2019, 07:05 PM   #145

"Sadly it seems that Nationalism, AKA Fascism, is spreading like a cancer around the world. And unfortunately we have a president who is a doormat to the world's strongmen. I'm very concerned about the direction we're headed, not just here but also around the world."

Our last president was a doormat. The pictures of our saliors on their knees at the mercy of Iran Navy was all I needed. Obama's response...Pay! The man was popular, I'll say that, but he was a puppet.

Our current president scares the crap out of our adversaries as they have no idea what he's capable of doing....not a bad thing at the moment after our last Commander in Chief.

Impeach Trump? Not enough votes in the Senate to impeach. Moving for impeachment would be the best move the Republican party could hope for (just ask Slick Willy).

BTW, how are all the border babies doing? They must have all been reunited with their 'loving parents' as they're not really in the news anymore.

What else isn't news now?
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 02:23 AM   #146
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
... but you're actually violating the forum rules.

1: No Flaming.

6: No profanity.
Guilty. I apologize, and digress.

Quote:
ALL? Oh, no! Not true-blooded American lawbreakers. Just, you know... the outsiders.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:03 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
"Sadly it seems that Nationalism, AKA Fascism, is spreading like a cancer around the world. And unfortunately we have a president who is a doormat to the world's strongmen. I'm very concerned about the direction we're headed, not just here but also around the world."

Our last president was a doormat. The pictures of our saliors on their knees at the mercy of Iran Navy was all I needed. Obama's response...Pay! The man was popular, I'll say that, but he was a puppet.

Our current president scares the crap out of our adversaries as they have no idea what he's capable of doing....not a bad thing at the moment after our last Commander in Chief.

Impeach Trump? Not enough votes in the Senate to impeach. Moving for impeachment would be the best move the Republican party could hope for (just ask Slick Willy).

BTW, how are all the border babies doing? They must have all been reunited with their 'loving parents' as they're not really in the news anymore.

Yes, the doormat who went into Paksitan without notifying them to kill the guy who master-mined 9/11 after his predecessor had diverted his attention to Iraq.

And let's not forget the big doormat who pulled the troops out after the Lebanon barracks bombing. That sent a sign that if you attack us we'll leave. You don't think Bin Laden studied history when he planned the 9/11 attacks?

Yes, Putin, MBS, Duterte and Kim are really shaking in their boots from Rump. Maybe shaking in their boots while ejaculating in his mouth, more likely. Yes he scares the crap out of them! LMAO!

Unfortunately nothing has changed with the border babies. Too much other crap from this guy to cover. Can't stick to one subject more than a day or two before he does some other stupid/crackpot/lie/younameit thing to make new headlines.

Impeachment? You're probably right. But if you look back carefully, the Repubes fared pretty well in the House & Senate after the impeachment. Besides, don't you think impeachment over obstruction or violation of the emoluments clause or tax fraud carries just a bit more weight than lying over a blowjob?

But like I said, it may be just wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited by piper6909; 05-13-2019 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:14 AM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
The pictures of our saliors on their knees at the mercy of Iran Navy was all I needed.

Oh yes, much better to have their bodies hanging from a bridge, right? At least Obama got them home alive. And by the way, where was it said that Obama paid Iran for them to be released? This mentions none of it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.%E2%80%93Iran_naval_incident

Now let's talk about Reagan and the Iran hostages. He traded arms for the hostages AND said to keep them in captivity for MONTHS until AFTER the elections. If that doesn't rile you up, then you'll have to admit, it's not about the soldiers or hostages with you.

But I digress, let's see who was better overall for our troops; Reagan, Clinton, Bush, or Obama?

Want me to look at troop mortality & attacks on them under each president and report back to you? I think you already know.

Actually, I think Bush 41 did fairly well.

Last edited by piper6909; 05-13-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:39 AM   #149
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

MAGA
Old 05-14-2019, 09:20 AM   #150

Quote:
MAGA
I have a MAGA dunce cap for you! LOL

In case you didn't know;

Steve Bannon, Rump's campaign advisor who pushed the "America First" narrative is now in Italy pushing the "Prima Italia" (Italy First) campaign.

So if for one minute you think these Neo-Fascists give a damn about this country, or any other country, for that matter, I have a nice bridge to sell you. All they give a damn about is power and control. They couldn't give 2 f*cks about you or me.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #151

Garage
Quote:
So if for one minute you think these Neo-Fascists give a damn about this country, or any other country, for that matter, I have a nice bridge to sell you. All they give a damn about is power and control. They couldn't give 2 f*cks about you or me.
Neo-Fascists, Progressives, Neo-Cons, Left Wing, Right Wing, Republicans, Democrats - all constructs, or better yet cattle chutes designed to herd all like-minded individuals into their like-minded mental pens.

If you think the guys on your team are the only ones who don’t give a damn about power and control, and are the only ones who care about you or me.........then you probably still believe the moon landings were real
2004 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition, #1541,Tip, TechnoFix DOF IMSB upgrade
SC-986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 10:23 AM   #152

Garage
Fortunately 2 days a year we get high level thinkers in the white house we can trust:

Old 05-14-2019, 10:26 AM   #153
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
I have a MAGA dunce cap for you! LOL
I want that hat.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:58 AM   #154

Quote:
I want that hat.
It's free! Just pay me $29.99 S&H.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:59 AM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2002s View Post
Fortunately 2 days a year we get high level thinkers in the white house we can trust:

Old 05-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC-986 View Post
If you think the guys on your team are the only ones who don’t give a damn about power and control, and are the only ones who care about you or me.........then you probably still believe the moon landings were real

I'll grant you that they're all power hungry, but there's no way you can equate Fascists with normal Republicans and/or Democrats. That's like Rump claiming there were fine people on both sides in Charlottesville.

If you don't think the Moon landings were real, then you're way too far off the deep end for me or anyone to reel you back into sanity.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM   #157
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
If you don't think the Moon landings were real, then you're way too far off the deep end for me or anyone to reel you back into sanity.
Josh Brolin. OJ Simpson. Sam Waterston.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:52 PM   #158

Quote:
Josh Brolin. OJ Simpson. Sam Waterston.
What about them?
Old 05-14-2019, 05:27 PM   #159

WTFT
(what's Trump's fault today?)
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:01 PM   #160
2003 S, Arctic Silver, M6

Garage
Quote:
What about them?
LOL... Capricorn One . . . the movie that put the conspiracy freaks nuts in a knot. And it has OJ after he was a star running back but before he was a murderer.

PS it was JAMES Brolin, Josh'e Dad and hubby to 'Babs' Streisand

Last edited by paulofto; 05-14-2019 at 06:06 PM.
paulofto is offline   Reply With Quote