Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > DIY Project Guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 11:44 AM   #1

Headlight Covers--anyone use

Picking up my 2000 boxster and entertaining other options to change the look/shape of the headlights. I've seen 2 styles of headlight cover that I actually like (alot) but not sure of overall fit, look when on the car, etc. Has anyone had any experience with headlight covers. If so good/bad and if pics on vehicle are available that would be even better.

Fears: look cheap, too bulky and looks like something was glued on the lights, changes the flow of the front of the vehicle (edges stick up too high).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by strachan; 06-04-2014 at 11:59 AM.
strachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #2
Gone

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by strachan View Post
Has anyone had any experience with headlight covers. If so good/bad and if pics on vehicle are available that would be even better.

Fears: look cheap, too bulky and looks like something was glued on the lights, changes the flow of the front of the vehicle (edges stick up too high).

Thanks in advance!
Surely you jest?

Yuk:

Davev is offline   Reply With Quote