Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #21

Some will for sure appreciate all the efforts that has gone into this. No worries there.

One good advice I can give you tho.... from one serious modder to another, you will need to let go the emotional link you have with your car before even thinking of letting it go (less frustrating when others throw rocks and leaving blood on the floor). Just think of it as a car (hence my comment above) and not your baby anymore. If you can pass that, which clearly you haven't, that should put you back on track in a flash

Luck with the sale and sorry for sounding like your dad or something

Old 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #22

I missed out on all the excitement I guess but I will say this; That car looks pretty good to me.

BTW...If I were ever to sell a Porsche again listing it on these types of forums would be as a last resort, way too many "experts".
coreseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #23
Theoretical propagandist

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravosd6 View Post
Eric G has small penis syndrome so he has (ignorantly speak of composites something he probably knows very little of) to bring people down to make him seem big and tough. Forum gangster.

Z tops are pretty ugly and have no Cayman components to them. Not to mention they are all fiberglass.

Naw man there's only a few pics I put up of the mold and plug which are fiber glass. Actually its all made out of paper mache. I have to hold it down with one hand over 15 mph.
Son, your more fun than a barrel of monkey's!
Old 01-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #24

I think you are just upset because you are getting the exact opposite reaction than you expected. Because after all it is not in fact the best thing since sliced bread, are you really selling it or just trying to get your ego stroked?

Last edited by oc-boxster; 01-05-2014 at 02:49 PM.
oc-boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #25

Garage
Hey guys, keep it civil here. For those that have been, thank you.

Kenny Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cayman , hardtop , lowered , sexy , wheels