Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2007, 09:41 PM   #21
boggtown

Hey, im gonna return the "zender side skirts" I bought (I didnt get the right ones), I might buy yours from you, but itd have to be uber cheap. Why did they look so bad on the car?

Old 01-27-2007, 10:59 AM   #22

Send a message via AIM to Travis
Not that they looked real bad, just that with them being fiberglass and the top "line" was a little wavy (if lined up by front and rear it bowed up in the middle to close to the door, and if he had sanded them down to line up; then because there is no lip on the top it would be thick on front and rear and thinner in the middle. Just would not look 100% (and the labor to do it all and permanent mounting would exceed cost of a new set of OEM)

To be truthful I would not sell these to you, now maybe that new member that has his own shop might love them... where is old "tpmjosh231" anyway??

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggtown
Hey, im gonna return the "zender side skirts" I bought (I didnt get the right ones), I might buy yours from you, but itd have to be uber cheap. Why did they look so bad on the car?
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:18 AM   #23
boggtown

At least your lookin out for me, lol. There are some oem ones on ebay that im watching to get an idea of price. So far the cheapest ones ive found were from suncoast (700). Any one know of cheaper? Crap, I cant believe im gonna pay $700 for dang side skirts. Its a sad sad day.

Last edited by boggtown; 01-27-2007 at 11:52 AM.