Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

Post Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
boggtown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Ya, I posted pictures of my lights lit up if you recall. They let about 90% of the light through so I dont see how thats unsafe. I bought special translucent candy black paint so that it would be safe. Maybe its unsafe I drive a black car too since its black and all. Ive also painted lights silver and they let the same amount of light through as my black candy paint.
  Reply With Quote
Post Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page