Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2017, 01:52 PM   #1

1997-04 Porsche Boxster Roof Transport System

I'm looking for a 1997-04 Porsche Boxster Roof Transport System. Anyone have one for sale or know where to find one?

Evanrodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:25 PM   #2

If you are a member of PCA, post a WTB ad in their classifieds, post one here and keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay. If you're not a PCA member you can still browse their classifieds but you'll need to find a PCA member to contact them for you. When I was looking for a set of Boxster 17 inch wheels, I contacted someone on Craigslist who had a set of wheels for sale. The lady told me the wheels were already sold but she had a RTS for sale. For Craigslist you can use Searchtempest.org to search multiple areas at once for faster results if you're willing to travel or the seller is interested in shipping. For Craigslist, search Porsche, Porche and Porshe, there lots of bad spellers on Craigslist Also search Boxster and Boxter without any variation of Porsche. Once you buy one, you will then see 5 more of them for sale!
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:44 PM   #3

Thank you!!

Evanrodey is offline   Reply With Quote