Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #1

Garage
One For Every Day of the Week

It's been a while since I've posted an abstract thread.

If you had to own 7 different boxsters and drive them each a different day of the week and you were not allowed to drive anything else. Also you gift one. How would you spec them. We're talking colors, transmission, s or non s, only rule is to keep it within the 986.

So that's one car for each day of the week and one to gift.

Personally

Sunday: my current car 2000 Boxster S speed yellow 6 speed black hardtop, full leather interior. For weekend fun. 18 inch turbo twists.

Monday: 99 2.5 rainforest green metallic with tan interior, wood trim, and tiptronic. An elegant relaxing place to be amongst the Monday grind.

Tuesday: orient red metallic 2003 base 5 speed. Grey interior, litronics. Porsche Sport Exhaust. Hardtop.

Wednesday: Gaurds Red 2000 Boxster S 6 speed. Carbon fiber interior options. Black interior. Halogen lights. Red seat belts. Factory aero kit. 17 inch lightweight wheels.

Thursday: I want retro mans beater boxster with the ocean jade leather.

Friday:2004 SE cafe brown top and interior 6 speed.

Saturday: 99 Arctic silver with boxster red interior, heated seats. Litronics. 5 speed.

And as a gift id give the girlfriend a Biarritz white 2001 S 6 speed. Navy blue full leather interior, blue top.

BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:59 PM   #2

Uh, you may be over-thinking this, Jake .
Joe B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
Uh, you may be over-thinking this, Jake .
Not at all.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:21 PM   #4

Well Big Jake, there's nothing abstract about your question at all. Since I'm probably the only obsessive knot head on this board that does have 7 Boxsters, here's my line up.

Sunday - 2001 Boxster S, Guards Red, black interior. 6 speed. 36,000 miles gotta keep the miles low, so it just comes out on special Sunday's.

Monday - base model 1999's are my favorite of the 986 series, so I'll start the week in my Ocean Jade Metallic 5-speed car with the black sport interior with sport seats.

Tuesday - it's always kind of a blah day, so I'll drive my Arctic Silver, Boxster Red interior 5-speed car. Classic Porsche colors. I always feel good when I'm in this car.

Wednesday being hump day, I need a little push to get through the rest of the week. How about I get out the 2002 S? 6-speed, Arctic Silver with gray interior. Nothing like an S car to help get through the week.

Thursday is coast day. I'll jump in my black/black '99 5-speed, drop the top and cruise through the day.

Friday I like to go out for a good steak dinner with my girlfriend. She likes the '99 blue aerokit car with the hardtop and tan interior. Since that's her favorite in my fleet, that's the car we'll take.

Saturday is track day. Out comes the "Pumpkin", my black/orange '99 aerokit hardtop car with the M030 suspension, 5-speed car. It's not the fastest car on the track, but no one had more fun than me!

If I have to gift one of my cars, I'll let the girlfriend take my '99 aerokit 6-speed 996. It's black with a Boxster Red interior. She's blonde. It's a good use of contrasting colors. And her granddaughter will fit in the back seat!.

Attached Images

Old 05-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #5

I am so jealous. Wow those are nice.

I would just love a 100# stock and a lowered,Gutted S with sports seats and a louder than stock exhaust. Red or black, alreAdy have silver.
DWBOX2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:30 AM   #6

Garage
Very nice diverse collection RedTele58! Actually somewhat similar to what I would choose to own.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 AM   #7

mother of god

AmongstEnemies is offline   Reply With Quote