View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
BIGJake111

Garage
One For Every Day of the Week

It's been a while since I've posted an abstract thread.

If you had to own 7 different boxsters and drive them each a different day of the week and you were not allowed to drive anything else. Also you gift one. How would you spec them. We're talking colors, transmission, s or non s, only rule is to keep it within the 986.

So that's one car for each day of the week and one to gift.

Personally

Sunday: my current car 2000 Boxster S speed yellow 6 speed black hardtop, full leather interior. For weekend fun. 18 inch turbo twists.

Monday: 99 2.5 rainforest green metallic with tan interior, wood trim, and tiptronic. An elegant relaxing place to be amongst the Monday grind.

Tuesday: orient red metallic 2003 base 5 speed. Grey interior, litronics. Porsche Sport Exhaust. Hardtop.

Wednesday: Gaurds Red 2000 Boxster S 6 speed. Carbon fiber interior options. Black interior. Halogen lights. Red seat belts. Factory aero kit. 17 inch lightweight wheels.

Thursday: I want retro mans beater boxster with the ocean jade leather.

Friday:2004 SE cafe brown top and interior 6 speed.

Saturday: 99 Arctic silver with boxster red interior, heated seats. Litronics. 5 speed.

And as a gift id give the girlfriend a Biarritz white 2001 S 6 speed. Navy blue full leather interior, blue top.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote