Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2016, 03:55 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
I'll make it easy for you. Devil & retard means pretty much the same in the political ranking of things. In fact you need a little bit of both (not too much) to succeed as a politician in a democratic system. That said, regardless of who you chose, the end results will be pretty much the same.

Reality is you have far better chance to have the top guy representing "you", instead of himself(e.g devil), if you chose the retard.

Hard choice, very hard. Wouldn't want to be American who needs to vote soon! Like yourself I also wouldn't know what to do.

Luck (and screw eating little fish policies, these tactics belongs to Asian political systems lolll hope you reading this EPA)
I don't think it's a hard choice at all. Simply stop voting for corrupt political parties.
More importantly Stop giving them money-- that simply ups the ante so that the other party can whore themselves out to a more corrupt special interest in search for more money to bring them even.

People need to stop thinking that a political superhero going to come down from the heavens (or boardroom) and fix everything. Political parties fix nothing, they add nothing, they only make things more polarized, more expensive and more corrupt.
Yet somehow people think that one guy alone, no matter how self-funded or not, is going to get two chambers worth of corporate puppets to agree to do anything that is in the best interest of all. But this time will be different!!!

BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:53 PM   #22
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJake111 View Post
Let the consumer decide to save the world or not.
Ha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

The average consumer (person) is borderline f'in retarded. No thanks!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:20 PM   #23

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
Ha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

The average consumer (person) is borderline f'in retarded. No thanks!

I don't disagree lol. I'd just rather it be their fault for things going to heck rather then the government.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
People need to stop thinking that a political superhero going to come down from the heavens (or boardroom) and fix everything.
Narrow minded PL. ^ Happened before it will happen again. Certainly not coming from heaven but you know what I mean. Keep up the optimism going and who know, maybe one day that man will be you

Its all about optimism, dreams and goals in life. When I get to vote (at my little consulate here loll), I try to chose the candidate who express the most genuine interest into these very specific values. Helps greatly, but that's just me

At last, corruption is unavoidable and often the only way to run 'effective', PL. One of your strongest weapon to compete in this new capitalist world I'm afraid :/
Old 02-11-2016, 07:04 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJake111 View Post
I don't disagree lol. I'd just rather it be their fault for things going to heck rather then the government.
Adds Blocker PLUS +++ (brain implant version)