Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #1

Porsche iManuals (interactive)

That time of the year again, annual performance bonus just came in.

Wife was off at the Pealership last weekend with her friend checking on the cars there (I literally just found out today). She sent me this today (by email of course) and ask me to pick one from that iManual list. If I don't make a choice, she want a Macan :/

Porsche iManual

HELP

... and Porsche gone trendy apparently. Good fun to watch.... love "poser" stuff

Old 07-29-2014, 08:06 AM   #2

Garage
Just give her your car and start a new project car :P
epapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:18 AM   #3

You have absolutely no idea what this little roadster means to me for saying sthg like that lol

Won't happen, she can get as many Macan as she wants..... I keep my Ferrari/986.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #4

Been busy over the weekend We (she, actually) added a Croc to our already existing Porsche 'Zoo'. Silver with red interior is my forever Porsche dream car scheme and this one came exactly in this config. Funny how its always the others who gets what I dream of having... always been like that for me (karma for no particular reason lol).

Picked up a demo car with 4,300km and a little scratch on the lower right panel. Just couldn't afford the real thing... brutally expansive and it just didn't feel moral at all p.s. you should have seen the face of our Porsche service manager when asked to perform a PPI on his own car loll (was jokin' of course but they really didn't like it for some weird reasons).

Although packed up with a lot of new-to-me composites (yes, plastics!), the car sort of look genuine Porsche item. Porsche cars are not built using the same materials anymore.... gone cheap for some reason. The only regret I had buying this POS so far, other than that great little kit "for her" anyway.

It's parked until xmas and hopefully will be getting a full bodykit and performance ramp-up before then. fingersX. Already feeling the friendship upgrades from my Indy lol Won't bother anyone here with 'a croc' but I might get a built thread going on planet9.... already started filling the local trash container with a F&R bumpers... gone. And of course tried my super custom CGT style center caps y'day

we'll see...

Old 08-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by epapp View Post
start a new project car :P
... all that is all your fault. Never talk to me anymore. Thank you

(I'm officially broke and won't get 'any' toys for the next five years min.)