View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
Nine8Six

Been busy over the weekend We (she, actually) added a Croc to our already existing Porsche 'Zoo'. Silver with red interior is my forever Porsche dream car scheme and this one came exactly in this config. Funny how its always the others who gets what I dream of having... always been like that for me (karma for no particular reason lol).

Picked up a demo car with 4,300km and a little scratch on the lower right panel. Just couldn't afford the real thing... brutally expansive and it just didn't feel moral at all p.s. you should have seen the face of our Porsche service manager when asked to perform a PPI on his own car loll (was jokin' of course but they really didn't like it for some weird reasons).

Although packed up with a lot of new-to-me composites (yes, plastics!), the car sort of look genuine Porsche item. Porsche cars are not built using the same materials anymore.... gone cheap for some reason. The only regret I had buying this POS so far, other than that great little kit "for her" anyway.

It's parked until xmas and hopefully will be getting a full bodykit and performance ramp-up before then. fingersX. Already feeling the friendship upgrades from my Indy lol Won't bother anyone here with 'a croc' but I might get a built thread going on planet9.... already started filling the local trash container with a F&R bumpers... gone. And of course tried my super custom CGT style center caps y'day

we'll see...