Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #21
Beginner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Radium King View Post
it's not a cat thing. it's not a pyramid energy thing. it's a "your smaller than me so i can do what i want to you" attitude that got shown in a different thread. this 'lick up, kick down' world view got turned around on him - he's not a 911 driver, he's a boxster driver and he got the bad service instead of the good service. karma.
That's not karma, that's money.

Old 06-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #22

Timco, JayG, et al I have learned a great deal from your Porsche posts and love this forum, and realize I am a super junior member, but I motion to keep cat posts elsewhere...

InstantForum

Sorry about your poor service at the dealer, always sad to hear. I've owned a 964, and we've had a 996 cab, 996 Turbo S and a couple Cayenne Turbos in the fam. These cars (Boxsters) may not be as fast as the flagship, but they are pure Porsche through and through. I hope they just slipped up and forgot to clean it, and right the wrong.

Last edited by CraigM; 06-07-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 06-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #23
On the slippery slope

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
I'll get a free wash or some benefit from the brake fluid. The cat shat gives nothing in return. I'll now know better than to take the car to Porsche, just like the neighborhood cats know better than to use my yard.
Actually the cat poop has several benefits
1) fertilizes your garden
2) raises your blood pressure

BTW, I don't think it is a good thing to have them mess your wheels up with brake fluid. Its wrong and obviously like most of us on this forum, you care about your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdraupp View Post
The over sensitive cat owners are going to ruin this forum. If you think animals that crap in a box and could care less if you exist are cool then good for you. Let's get back to Porsches which are infinitely better than cats dogs or kids.
Now we have child haters??? WTF!!

BTW, I am not overly sensitive about cats. I have a problem with cruelty in general. Senseless violence solves nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
Particularly for anyone who doesn't share your views. Do you have a good line on any energy pyramid crystals? I'm looking to energize and clarify my inner aura with crystal energy to purify my karma, and only crystal energy will do. Whoa, pass me the bong dude!
You probably could use a good cleansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
That's not karma, that's money.
no, its definitely karma

BTW, no one picked up on Toonsies?
2014 Porsche Performance Driving School
2020 BMW X3, 2013 Ram 1500, 2016 Cmax, 2004 F-150 "Big Red"
Old 06-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #24
Beginner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post

no, its definitely karma

Are you saying money is Karma? I thought money was Boxster maintenance (and lots of it).
Old 06-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #25

Put three or four cats in a burlap bag and hang the bag over a limb of a tree in your back yard. If they ever calm down(which they probably won't), walk over and smack the mess out of the bag. If you have kids, teach them how to smack the bag. Get Momma to make up some PB & Js and some fresh lemonade and make a family afternoon out of it. Better than Disney.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #26
Living in the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwump View Post
Put three or four cats in a burlap bag and hang the bag over a limb of a tree in your back yard. If they ever calm down(which they probably won't), walk over and smack the mess out of the bag. If you have kids, teach them how to smack the bag. Get Momma to make up some PB & Js and some fresh lemonade and make a family afternoon out of it. Better than Disney.
You're so cool
Old 06-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #27
Forum Sponsor

Garage
Wow, disappointed in the maturity level here.

-Wayne

• 101 Projects for Your MINI Cooper

Now Available:
• 101 Projects for Your Porsche 996 / 997
Closed Thread