Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 06:30 AM   #1

Boxster S for sale

In Poughkeepsie NY. One of our members recently passed away and his widow would like to sell his Boxster. It is a special edition S model GP Silver with the coco brown interior, std. shift, 18" five spoke wheels. It has 47,00 miles on it and is PRISTINE! Let me know if you are interested and I will pass you on to the seller.

AKL

'02, Arctic Silver/Graphite Gray, 2.7, TIP, 2nd cat delete, Charlie Chan muffler,de-ambered, Braille Battery, clear tailights, painted bumperettes, clear third brake light, M030 sway bars, F shock tower braces, clear rear deck, '03 side vents. 15mm spacers fore & aft.
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:16 PM   #2
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen K. Littlefield View Post
In Poughkeepsie NY. One of our members recently passed away and his widow would like to sell his Boxster. It is a special edition S model GP Silver with the coco brown interior, std. shift, 18" five spoke wheels. It has 47,00 miles on it and is PRISTINE! Let me know if you are interested and I will pass you on to the seller.

AKL
Sounds like a very stylish, very plush car! Great sound system (BOSE premium with sub), full leather wrap interior, unique exhaust tips, shortened shifter arm, 10mm lower, 10mm wider, Brown looks very good with the GT silver. Litronics, power F&R trunks, and more All options, cruise, heated power seats, computer, and so on. I have the pamphlet on the SE that lists all the options, as well as my window sticker that shows the options.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
I am my own mechanic....

Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #4

Very nice and rare. Only saw one when I was doing my search.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #5

I grew up in Poughkeepsie and my parents now text me picture of every Boxster that they see in the area. Condolences on the loss of a member of your club. I hope that the car goes to someone who enjoys and appreciates it as much as he did.

cardiffgiant is offline   Reply With Quote