Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #1

Boxster Side Decals

first of all i guess i should introduce myself and say hi,,,hi!!!
im in the UK and owned a 99 boxster for all of 2 weeks, ive posted pics in the gallery section for anyone who wants to take a look.
This really wasnt a planned purchase for me, the only other porsche ive owned was a s2 944 cab and it left me a little put off, it wasnt a good example and just kind of put me off porsche which i know is unfair but,,,,i decided to try again, and ive got to say, this is the best fun ive had in a car,,ever.
So,,,my question is,,,whats peoples opinions of side decals? Ive only seen a few members on here whos cars have them, but i really like the look. Ive ordered some black ones which i think will go best with the ocean jade paint work.

mikeouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #2

I assume you mean like these. Post a pic when complete and see what reaction you get.
PCA DE Instructor circa '95
jmatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatta
I assume you mean like these. Post a pic when complete and see what reaction you get.
yep, thats exactly what i mean, but wont get chance to fit them any time soon, im off to florida sunday for 2 and a bit weeks

mikeouk is offline   Reply With Quote