Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #1

19 Oct run to Monticello track

If any of you are interested, there will be a charity run to the new Monticello track on Sun. the 19th of Oct. This was organized by Neil Platt from the CT region of PCA. So far there are 45 Porsches, Corvettes, BMWs, Audis, one Ferrari and "others" going to attend. The Hudson Valley Region PCA will gather and wait to join up with the CT PCA region at the Stop & Shop Mall in New Paltz. We will then motor over the Gunks on rte 44 to rte 209 in Kerhonksen then off to join rte 17 and meet up with a group driving over on rte 17 from Sloatsburg. The cost is $15 per driver and $10 per passenger. We will do parade laps around the new track and have a catered box lunch provided at a cost yet to be revealed. I would like to see more Boxsters involved so if you are at all interested please get back to me with a personal email so I can have you on the list for updates and info. This trip should be a hoot and a half with all these cars heading up rte 17 to Monticello in a nice sedate speed limit column, Right!!!! Hope to hear from some of you in the area.

AKL

Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #2

I assume you mean the Monticello Motor Club... an interesting new Track - 4 miles, 22 corners, seems made for a car like the Boxster! Wish I could join you! Have MUCHO Fun!!
1999 Porsche Boxster
(gone, but not forgotten)
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...smiley-003.gif

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!
Lil bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #3

That is the new track in Monticello that you have heard so much about. Parade laps only but that should be fun too with all those other great cars out there. We hope to write it up for Pano or even Excellence, we will see. Certainly we will take a lot of photos.

AKL
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #4

Allen, Count me in for that one!! Sounds Great!! I sent you an email so get back to me when you can with more info.

Thank you!

Couper1 is offline   Reply With Quote