View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
Allen K. Littlefield

19 Oct run to Monticello track

If any of you are interested, there will be a charity run to the new Monticello track on Sun. the 19th of Oct. This was organized by Neil Platt from the CT region of PCA. So far there are 45 Porsches, Corvettes, BMWs, Audis, one Ferrari and "others" going to attend. The Hudson Valley Region PCA will gather and wait to join up with the CT PCA region at the Stop & Shop Mall in New Paltz. We will then motor over the Gunks on rte 44 to rte 209 in Kerhonksen then off to join rte 17 and meet up with a group driving over on rte 17 from Sloatsburg. The cost is $15 per driver and $10 per passenger. We will do parade laps around the new track and have a catered box lunch provided at a cost yet to be revealed. I would like to see more Boxsters involved so if you are at all interested please get back to me with a personal email so I can have you on the list for updates and info. This trip should be a hoot and a half with all these cars heading up rte 17 to Monticello in a nice sedate speed limit column, Right!!!! Hope to hear from some of you in the area.

AKL
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote