Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #21

This has been a horrible story, I've use iA before and the guys there have always treated me well. As far as the dealership they need to do something with that service department or they will lose more than whatever settlement this ends up being.

Good luck to you.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #22

Final Update

So, had a long talk this morning with the Service Manager and Dealer Manager at Aristocrat Porsche, and it was very productive. They completely apologized for the mis-diagnosis pertaining to the window regulator and the mis-communication of the bent wheel situations. I met their Porsche techs- real nice, professional guys and they have a very impressive and clean work area. The Service Manager is a real stand up guy, and even though this is a complete mess between Imagine, a 3rd party Imagine contracts with, and Aristocrat they took care of the damage to my car. All in all, I'm still not thrilled that things happened the way they did, but I am very impressed by the fact that Aristocrat took ownership of the problem and made good on their promise to rectify it.

For the record, Imagine completely swept this whole situation under the rug, and blamed Aristocrat for everything. I still have yet to receive an apology for being yelled at in the showroom by the owner. Also, there are certain things I learned today which I cannot publicly discuss but that I find incredibly disturbing. Needless to say, I am never setting foot into Imagine Auto again.

Patrick

Cloudsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote