Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #1

Cool Mid Hudson 13 Oct drive/car show

Don't forget those of you near the Mid Hudson region of New York state. Some of us are gathering at the Stop & Shop mall at 11am and will leave for the car show at noon. To get there get off the NYSThruway, exit 18 New Paltz/ Poughkeepsie and counting the first light as you leave the toll area as number one, turn left and at the third light turn right into the Stop & Shop mall. We will be at the NWest corner of the mall between the diner and the Super Market. At noon we will take a drive on some scenic roads to the car show, hang out there for an hour or two then drive to a local restaurant for a bite to eat and BS before returning home. This is only on if it is a sunny day. The Car show is mainly rods & customs but a few sports cars show up and it is about CARS. Go to: www.ClassicsUnderTheGunks.com for more info. I would appreciate it if you get back to me and letting me know if you are coming or not but if you cannot, just show up between 11 and noon to join the caravan.

Allen 986geezer

Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote