Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Manassas, VA
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhamr
In my day job I train manufacturing employees how to be more efficient / globally competitive through the use of LEAN tools and Six Sigma methodologies, however over the last year I've gotten involved in network marketing (which everyone said to stay away from) with great results and my wife and I are looking forward to retiring in the near future.

Hey Darkhamr, I am an operations engineer and a Six Sigma Greenbelt
JCL12 is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page