Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #8

Bingo. I lived in CT for some 20+ years and, depending on where you were, some highschoolers drove 911s to school. That dealership has over 20 911s in stock, 15+ Caymens and 10+ Cayennes that are 2008 models -- according to their webpage (whereas my local dealership may have a total of 30 or so cars in their ENTIRE inventory). This is not a knock on the Box, but if you could afford a Bentley or a Ferrari, a 911, etc., would you drive a Boxster? We're talking "new" here...

Yes, yes for those that believe the Boxster is a greater invention than the microwave, sure, you would, but I think I'd fall in the larger category of people that would buy the other(s). If money weren't the object, I pick Ferrari, Bentley or an Aston any day (twice on Thursdays) over a Boxster. Of course, if I'm buying that kind of car, I may pick up a Boxster as a third or forth car -- unless... I opt for the 911 convertable.

Last edited by cfos; 05-11-2007 at 10:36 AM.
cfos is offline   Reply With Quote