Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
Bilstein PSS9 Coilover kit BNIB

I have a BNIB set of the eternally backordered Bilstein PSS9 coilovers. $2300 shipped

Last edited by 1thenaton1; 07-27-2019 at 12:29 PM.
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
bump 2700 shipped
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
Bump need these gone, taking offers
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
bump 2500, excellent coilovers
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:44 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
Bump need these gone, anybody interested at any price?
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 04:58 AM   #6
Registered User
 
steved0x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: FL
Posts: 3,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post
Bump need these gone, anybody interested at any price?
I just sold a set of nearly new ones for $1600 and they sold in about 5 minutes Try the spec boxster groups on Facebook, that is where I sold mine.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #7
Registered User
 
thomas986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 70
Garage
pm sent about pss9
__________________
2000 Boxster S
1996 F350 Diesel
1988 Mazda RX7 (For Sale)
1995 Honda Del Sol (Daily)
1999 Boxster (Sold)
thomas986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
I just sold a set of nearly new ones for $1600 and they sold in about 5 minutes Try the spec boxster groups on Facebook, that is where I sold mine.
Good thought, thank you i will post them there
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:36 PM   #9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
Some pics of what we're talkin bout







1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30
bump .
1thenaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:02 AM   #11
1998 Boxster Silver/Red
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: 92262
Posts: 1,212
FFS, dude.

5.20.19 you ask $2300 shipped

6.3.19 you ask $2700 shipped

6.17.19 you ask $2500 shipped

Piss or get off the pot, dude.

You sleeping with Daniel Andrew?
__________________
1998 Porsche Boxster
1986 BMW 325es
2012 Ford Edge Sport

"Ignore the guilt, and take your turn"
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:58 AM   #12
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
FFS, dude.



5.20.19 you ask $2300 shipped



6.3.19 you ask $2700 shipped



6.17.19 you ask $2500 shipped



Piss or get off the pot, dude.



You sleeping with Daniel Andrew?
I don't know it for a fact, but I'd bet you're seeing some editing of the original post.

Calm down, starter! Hahahaha
J/K

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:59 AM   #13
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post
bump .
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 06:57 PM   #14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 42
Garage
If these are still available and you come down to a fair price, Iíll take them.
JimmyBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:47 PM   #15
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyBad View Post
If these are still available and you come down to a fair price, Iíll take them.
Huh.... and what do YOU think is a "fair price" for these? They're NEW IN BOX, and he's already discounted them 30%.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:47 AM   #16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Huh.... and what do YOU think is a "fair price" for these? They're NEW IN BOX, and he's already discounted them 30%.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
OP can set whatever the price to let them go, but they are still sold for just under $2K if you look around.
__________________
1997 Boxster arctic silver/ red, XNE riveted mahogany/ leather steering wheel & 917-style wood shift knob, Benís short shifter, PSE, 996 TB, UDP, stereo/ center console delete, daily driven shine or snow.
Boxstard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 08:21 AM   #17
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxstard View Post
OP can set whatever the price to let them go, but they are still sold for just under $2K if you look around.
I'll stand corrected then.
I don't know where to buy them for less than about $2800. A quick google search just confirmed that for me. But if they are in fact available new, at "just under $2k," then... okay?!?!
maytag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:14 AM   #18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Va
Posts: 12
Not sure if other retailers can be mentioned on this site, but a popular retailer that sells tires off their racks has them for $2200 with free shipping. If the OP sells them for less than that, he should be able to get a sale. The problem is that for most of us who own 986's, this suspension is 20% or more of the value of our cars. So, the buyer, has to really want these or is building a Spec Boxster.
davidnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:33 AM   #19
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnyc View Post
Not sure if other retailers can be mentioned on this site, but a popular retailer that sells tires off their racks has them for $2200 with free shipping. If the OP sells them for less than that, he should be able to get a sale. The problem is that for most of us who own 986's, this suspension is 20% or more of the value of our cars. So, the buyer, has to really want these or is building a Spec Boxster.

Shonuff......

if you take this:
tirerack.com/suspension/Susptabl.jsp?autoMake=Porsche&autoModel=Boxster+S&autoYear=2003&autoModClar=
and put three w's and a dot before it, you're right!
maytag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:59 AM   #20
Registered User
 
PGas32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnyc View Post
So, the buyer, has to really want these or is building a Spec Boxster.
Not to pile on here, but...the new MCS package is supposedly faster than the PSS9ís. So that kinda eliminates the SPB crowd.
__________________
Spec Boxster #714
PGas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page