Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2020, 04:53 AM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anker View Post
Did I ask you about the driver's side door compartment lid, black?
Do not have this item.

DFreswick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:06 AM   #222
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

How about the two light housings that illuminate the license plate. The ends of each part through which the screws go... those tabs broke off. You got two of those in great shape?

How much shipped to California?

Thanks!
Old 06-06-2020, 04:46 AM   #223
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
How about the two light housings that illuminate the license plate. The ends of each part through which the screws go... those tabs broke off. You got two of those in great shape?

How much shipped to California?

Thanks!
Edit: 6.6.20

**************** it. Don't bother. You're selling parts (arguable) here for two years, and don't have the courtesy to timely check the posts. I'll purchase new, thank you. (Bull**************** emoticon not available).
Old 06-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #224

Quote:
Edit: 6.6.20

**************** it. Don't bother. You're selling parts (arguable) here for two years, and don't have the courtesy to timely check the posts. I'll purchase new, thank you. (Bull**************** emoticon not available).
Hi Starter986, first off I do have the parts you're looking for. It would be $25.00 shipped to you in California.

Secondly, I have a full time job that i put 70 hours a week into. I am also a husband and father of 3. This is a part time thing that I started doing so I would be able to provide better for my family. I do not appreciate your post and don't think it was necessary. I put the fastest way to receive a response from me is to text or call, you chose the slowest way to get ahold of me. Things like this is what is driving me to get out. I hope you're blessed and you learn some restraint and maturity.
Thank you,
David
Old 06-08-2020, 04:34 AM   #225
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFreswick View Post
Hi Starter986, first off I do have the parts you're looking for. It would be $25.00 shipped to you in California.

Secondly, I have a full time job that i put 70 hours a week into. I am also a husband and father of 3. This is a part time thing that I started doing so I would be able to provide better for my family. I do not appreciate your post and don't think it was necessary. I put the fastest way to receive a response from me is to text or call, you chose the slowest way to get ahold of me. Things like this is what is driving me to get out. I hope you're blessed and you learn some restraint and maturity.
Thank you,
David
So, nevermind.

Last edited by Starter986; 06-08-2020 at 07:11 AM.
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #226

All,

Due to recent developments on this thread and in my life, the last day I will be shipping any parts will be the 15th. If you have a need of a part please text or call. I will no longer respond to thread requests. If you do not have a phone and only have a laptop, the next quickest way to get ahold of me is to email.

I really really appreciate everyone on this forum, you have given me knowledge and I have been blessed with some great friendships throughout this endeavor.

Thank you!! If you need anything, again please text or call.

David
720-645-4071
Old 06-09-2020, 05:12 AM   #227
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
All,

Due to recent developments on this thread and in my life, the last day I will be shipping any parts will be the 15th. If you have a need of a part please text or call. I will no longer respond to thread requests. If you do not have a phone and only have a laptop, the next quickest way to get ahold of me is to email.

I really really appreciate everyone on this forum, you have given me knowledge and I have been blessed with some great friendships throughout this endeavor.

Thank you!! If you need anything, again please text or call.

David
720-645-4071
Buh-bye.

DF,

Your message resonated, and I had to chew upon it for a couple of days. I forgot what it's like to raise three kids... work 70+ hours a week... take care of the daily life "incidentals"... and then try to squeeze a few more bucks by providing a product or service. It's been ~15 years since my kids left... so I've lost sight of the realities of usual and customary family life.

Please accept my most humble apology for my discourteous and inconsiderate position. I can be a real prick before 6A. My impatience is no excuse for rudeness.

I am sorry.

Maybe you'll reconsider... and will continue selling parts knowing that once in a while you'll run across impatient forum members. No longer will you receive flak from me.

Have a good day, Sir.

Last edited by Starter986; 06-10-2020 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Conscience.
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #228

Quote:
Need any more parts?!
yes, possibly. if you still have anything.
I'm considering swapping my 2.5L over to a 3.2 so would need engine, gearbox, F/R brake rotors and calipers, and possibly whatever associated parts go along.

I'll send you a text as well
jmitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 11:44 AM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmitro View Post
yes, possibly. if you still have anything.
I'm considering swapping my 2.5L over to a 3.2 so would need engine, gearbox, F/R brake rotors and calipers, and possibly whatever associated parts go along.

I'll send you a text as well

Sounds good, clearing it out and have most of what you'll need for the swap.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:17 PM   #230

Quote:
Buh-bye.

DF,

Your message resonated, and I had to chew upon it for a couple of days. I forgot what it's like to raise three kids... work 70+ hours a week... take care of the daily life "incidentals"... and then try to squeeze a few more bucks by providing a product or service. It's been ~15 years since my kids left... so I've lost sight of the realities of usual and customary family life.

Please accept my most humble apology for my discourteous and inconsiderate position. I can be a real prick before 6A. My impatience is no excuse for rudeness.

I am sorry.

Maybe you'll reconsider... and will continue selling parts knowing that once in a while you'll run across impatient forum members. No longer will you receive flak from me.

Have a good day, Sir.
I do appreciate that, and again I apologize I didn't get a response back out sooner to you. Be Blessed!