View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 05:12 AM   #227
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFreswick View Post
All,

Due to recent developments on this thread and in my life, the last day I will be shipping any parts will be the 15th. If you have a need of a part please text or call. I will no longer respond to thread requests. If you do not have a phone and only have a laptop, the next quickest way to get ahold of me is to email.

I really really appreciate everyone on this forum, you have given me knowledge and I have been blessed with some great friendships throughout this endeavor.

Thank you!! If you need anything, again please text or call.

David
720-645-4071
Buh-bye.

DF,

Your message resonated, and I had to chew upon it for a couple of days. I forgot what it's like to raise three kids... work 70+ hours a week... take care of the daily life "incidentals"... and then try to squeeze a few more bucks by providing a product or service. It's been ~15 years since my kids left... so I've lost sight of the realities of usual and customary family life.

Please accept my most humble apology for my discourteous and inconsiderate position. I can be a real prick before 6A. My impatience is no excuse for rudeness.

I am sorry.

Maybe you'll reconsider... and will continue selling parts knowing that once in a while you'll run across impatient forum members. No longer will you receive flak from me.

Have a good day, Sir.

Last edited by Starter986; 06-10-2020 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Conscience.
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote