Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2018, 09:29 AM   #1

for sale: aftermarket headers/high flow cats

These were purchased used from Jake Raby when Jake and I were playing around with getting more power from my stock 3.2 . They worked fine , fit great and helped with flow on my stock motor . But when Jake built " the beast " we decided straight headers were the way to go . I am not in an emissions county so I don't ever see using them on my car . Jake did not know what brand they were and I can find no markings on them . They were rattle free on the car and fit my 2002 3.2 S perfectly . When I shake them or smack them with the palm of my hand no noise/rattles . The O2 bungs have good threads in them . These are just hanging out in my basement so time to move them . Asking $550.00 for the pair plus shipping or can be picked up in person in Northern Georgia . Payment to be Paypal , certified check or money order or cash in person . Here are two pics . Thanks for looking .

2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:23 PM   #2

Garage
Look like NHP's I have a pair.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:59 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYprodriver View Post
Who or what are NHP's ? I want to be an informed seller . Thanks
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
Old 03-27-2018, 06:42 AM   #4

I did a search and have to agree they do look like NHP . I can't guarantee but they sure look like it . I hope it's OK to post this link I found , may make it easier for a potential buyer of my headers . Moderators please remove the link if it violates any website policy . Thanks

https://tunersmall.com/product/nhp-porsche-boxster-986-sport-headers-with-200-cell-catalytics/
Old 03-27-2018, 07:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYprodriver View Post
Do these flow adequately for a 3.6?
Old 03-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
I did a search and have to agree they do look like NHP . I can't guarantee but they sure look like it . I hope it's OK to post this link I found , may make it easier for a potential buyer of my headers . Moderators please remove the link if it violates any website policy . Thanks

https://tunersmall.com/product/nhp-porsche-boxster-986-sport-headers-with-200-cell-catalytics/
Any idea about the mileage and condition of the cat elements? Were there any codes thrown while using them?

Was there dyno run results before and after installation of these headers?
Old 03-28-2018, 04:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
Any idea about the mileage and condition of the cat elements? Were there any codes thrown while using them?

Was there dyno run results before and after installation of these headers?
No idea on the mileage but there were no issues running these on my 3.2 . No noises , fit perfect and no engine codes . I did not bother getting dyno numbers because I was already in discussions with Jake to build the beast motor . They have O2 bungs pre and post cats so if you are going to run four sensors you can . I only had them on the car for about 6 months with limited mileage but no idea how long Jake had them . I'm telling you everything I know about them , hope that helps .
Old 03-28-2018, 06:34 PM   #8

PM sent

BT
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 02:44 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ986S View Post
PM sent

BT
PM sent back to you .
Old 03-29-2018, 11:03 AM   #10

Headers tentatively sold to AZ986S pending receipt of payment . Thanks
Old 04-04-2018, 04:17 AM   #11

Payment has been received so sold to AZ986S . Thanks and they will ship out tomorrow or Friday at the latest .
Old 04-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #12

AZ986S see your PM for UPS tracking number . Thanks again .