View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
rfuerst911sc

for sale: aftermarket headers/high flow cats

These were purchased used from Jake Raby when Jake and I were playing around with getting more power from my stock 3.2 . They worked fine , fit great and helped with flow on my stock motor . But when Jake built " the beast " we decided straight headers were the way to go . I am not in an emissions county so I don't ever see using them on my car . Jake did not know what brand they were and I can find no markings on them . They were rattle free on the car and fit my 2002 3.2 S perfectly . When I shake them or smack them with the palm of my hand no noise/rattles . The O2 bungs have good threads in them . These are just hanging out in my basement so time to move them . Asking $550.00 for the pair plus shipping or can be picked up in person in Northern Georgia . Payment to be Paypal , certified check or money order or cash in person . Here are two pics . Thanks for looking .

2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote