Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2014, 01:35 PM   #1

OBC Harness for sale

I am selling a custom made OBC harness with the correct pin connectors for your instrument cluster. No forcing a molex pin to fit, the other end has the correct Plug for the OBC 4 Stalk. The harness is soldered and crimped and checked for continuity by me (not something I am importing). No Need to buy VW wires and cut and solder for a harness that looks terrible, mine looks like it was made by the factory or better.

4 Stalk Harness $45 Shipped (Harness only, you will need to source a 4 stalk)

Dash Switch Economy Version $30 Shipped (You will need to source a switch)

Also you will need to enable OBC using Durametric or have a dealer do it for you.

Message me here or PayPal me at fmjbt@comcast.net and send as a gift.

I also need to know if it is for a 1997~2000 or 2001~2004 so I can send the correct guide with the harness

Any questions you can also email obcharness@gmail.com

Thanks
Dwight

PS for pictures look at the DIY thread "Is this fair"

Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #2

I recently purchased and installed the poor man's version of this harness. it works great. now I have all the functions of the onboard computer for less than Porsche would have hallucinated about selling it for. mine is actuated by a window rocker switch located in radio trim bezel. the installation couldn't be easier, no steering wheel removal, no steering column shroud removal, no airbag removal.
rdass623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #3

So happy you liked the harness

You made a very economical choice and have everything to boot. Thank you for the order.

Dwight

Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote