Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #1

Boxster Seats, Black

I have a 2000 base Boxster with black interior and electric seats. The seats are in very good condition as can be seen from the photos. I took them out of the car about 3 years ago and put in some GT3 seats. I figured if I ever sold the car I would put the factory seats in and pull out and sell the GT3 seats.

I am planing on keeping the car so am selling the factory seats. They have all the wiring, motors and everything they need to bolt in place and go. I have not looked to see what these things go for these days, but I would like to get 500.00 for them. I dont want to have to ship the seats so pick-up only, I am located in Centeral Virginia. Drop me a line if you have any questions, thanks,

Ed

edevlin@hsc.edu

Attached Images

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered
edevlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:30 PM   #2

seats

Do you still have the seats?

Thanks
laneyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #3

seats

I just replied and forgot to leave a cell#

215-609-6130,

Art
laneyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #4

If you end up being able to ship these let me know. From GA its too far a drive for me to grab these if they aren't already sold.
Earn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #5

heaters?

Do the seats have the heater option?
MogulErc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #6

Still for Sale, Price Reduced

Hi all, several folks have expressed an interest, but nobody has wanted to drive to Central Virginia to pick them up yet. I am dropping the price to 400.00 just to get them out of the garage. Its best to contact me via email, edevlin@hsc.edu,

Ed

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered
Old 09-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #7

Seats are sold

Hi all, seats are sold, before too long I will actually be able to put a car in the garage,

Ed

Old 03-20-2016, 06:31 AM   #8

boxster seats

Regarding black seats --picture looks pretty good are there any tears starting on seams or cracks that are actually torn through that are not evident on pictures -- if you are not shipping where in Va are you?

I would have to drive all the way from NJ to pick them up.
Chuck Petersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 07:15 AM   #9

seats

original post is from 2011 I believe

nicecar is offline   Reply With Quote