View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
edevlin

Boxster Seats, Black

I have a 2000 base Boxster with black interior and electric seats. The seats are in very good condition as can be seen from the photos. I took them out of the car about 3 years ago and put in some GT3 seats. I figured if I ever sold the car I would put the factory seats in and pull out and sell the GT3 seats.

I am planing on keeping the car so am selling the factory seats. They have all the wiring, motors and everything they need to bolt in place and go. I have not looked to see what these things go for these days, but I would like to get 500.00 for them. I dont want to have to ship the seats so pick-up only, I am located in Centeral Virginia. Drop me a line if you have any questions, thanks,

Ed

edevlin@hsc.edu
Attached Images

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered
edevlin is offline   Reply With Quote