Thread: Tough Crowd
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #36
7th gear

Send a message via AIM to 7th gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hi,

Totally agree. Mrs. MNBoxster was not at all into cars when we got together 10 yrs. ago. Still, she respected my passion so much, that on my 1st birthday we spent together, she bought me a BoomBox and a Lawnchair! Why you're thinking? Because she could then come out to the garage, play some music and read a book while I was wrenching under the cars - just so we could spend time together.

Over the years, she has given me several Gift Certificates to such things as Bondurant's Driving School, The Indy Experience (the drive experience, not the ride-a-long), Jim Russell Racing School, Skip Baber Racing School, and numerous others, a Craftsman Pro Tool Cabinet, Air Compressor, last year she gave me a 3-spoke sport steering wheel for the Boxster.

Slowly, but surely, over time, she became a Car Chick, even did her 1st Auto-X last yr. in the 240Z and loved it!

So, if the Girl you wanna say Forever to isn't perfect (to you) in every way, keep looking. Don't settle for anything less. It may take some time, but stick with it. The rewards are indescribable...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

you dog! she is a keeper!

pca member
7th gear is offline   Reply With Quote