View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 09:47 PM   #21
rickhuizinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolkar
Did you get a chance to try the usb connection? Also the other audio input. I dont want to use an ipod, I have a creative mp3 player with 120gb hdd (which I replaced the original 40gb). Therefore, I am curious how it will work.

I have PCM with CD changer. If I understand correctly, you can change between cd changer or the dension with a button on the dension unit? So that means I have to get out of the car open the trunk and change it? Wish there was a way to do this inside the car.

Thanks a lot for your post about this product. My last question is, is there a company that imports them to here? Or should we get them from UK web pages?
I've only used the iPod connector so far, and don't really intend to use the AUX in or USB input.

You can switch between the Gateway 500 and the CD changer using a bypass switch on the Gateway. The change only takes effect the next time the MOST bus is turned on. You can mount the cables inside the main cabin. I choose the front trunk so the install would be easy enough to do myself, and because I plan to keep a dedicated iPod up front.

Eric @ Bumper Plugs will be doing a group buy (http://www.bumperplugs.com/DensionGroupBuy2.html). I ordered from maxcount.de where I paid 361EUR + 25EUR for shipping.
rickhuizinga is offline   Reply With Quote