View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 07:52 PM   #9
mookarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdancd816
Very curious...I was pulled over at DIA a couple months back for 60 in a 45, just outside the parking garage. The limit near the garage is 45 and jumps to 65 as you round a righthand curve. Anyway the officer said, "you probably spend enough on insurance for this car, and we are not supposed to give warnings out here. I am going to site you for defective equipment for no turn signal. No fine and no record. " I thanked him and was on my way. Seems some Denver police officers like Boxters!
lol. . on a bike right? They sit right there and wait for people. . I'm actually heading that way at 5am tomorrow. I 'ran the red light' down in Highlands Ranch, so I would have had to go down to Castle Rock to contest it and I go back to Florida before my court date so I would have had to appeared in Castle Rock at 8am and put myself on the docket and yada yada yada so I just paid the ticket instead of fighting the man and his crap.
DJGrizzly, the cop was actually in the lane of traffic I was turning into, but probably about a quarter mile or so back. . it's a T-intersection, and hardly even an intersection, so cops don't hang out there much!
mookarma is offline   Reply With Quote