View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 03:46 PM   #8
devildog80
Still Ticking Along

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGator View Post
Looks like you are going to have to be the pioneer and give us the necessary information after you do it
You should video the whole process and share it with us, THEN you will REALLY appreciate the videos :P
Thank you, and I REALLY do appreciate the videos. I watch them all the time, when tackling things on my older Jeeps, that are a bit out of my wheelhouse. Even a bad video is helpful, and at times more informative than a good one. Shows you what NOT to do :/
Regarding doing a video myself......not sure when or if one will be made. I thought my friend had already purchased the car, but finding out he is holding off, until he can be sure of a replacement auto transmission (the one he was going to buy was sold on him), he is unable to do the work, and himself not a current Porsche owner, so not sure what is involved with the work to get this done. That is what he approached me with, to do 99% of the mechanical work, as he medically can't and has had very high quotes, which takes all the profit he was trying to make on the flip project.
To me....its all just nuts & bolts, everything has its purpose where its attached, and has an order how the work needs done. Our biggest issue, is to find that guide how to get it done RIGHT! Without that, the project would be timely, expensive, and again not worth taking on for either of us. So, our quest for knowledge continues.
All information is welcome, so keep posting if you have even a thread of something which will help.
Thanks
devildog80 is offline   Reply With Quote